Saturday, January 27

As I was saying...

What was that I said, I couldn't be bothered to do a bigger update? Well I must have got a second wind from somewhere, as yesterday evening I squeaked through a couple more updates, leaving me feeling a wee bit sheepish after all that moaning.

The updates have been provided for WME Birmingham and WME Staffordshire: the Birmingham developments focus on the Lea Hall Station collection, with yet another photo of that infernal arch artwork, plus a couple of platform views - all useful stuff but I would like a bit more variety as the five current photos are all a bit samey. Talking of samey, a few bridges on the Shropshire Union canal look very similar, especially Bridges 16 and 17. Along with a couple of views of Bridge 15, these comprise the new additions to WME Staffordshire and mean that the canal content here is expanding quite impressively.

So there you are, an update you probably weren't expecting. To avoid making the same mistake twice, I'm going to resist the temptation to make any more sweeping statements about a lack of motivation - the next update will arrive as and when it suits, and I'll leave it at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment