February's new arrivals are thus as follows:
- Exploration Extra - more Welsh wizardry courtesy of Haverfordwest (a war memorial dragon and the Farmer's Arms) and Welshpool (the Talbot pub and a Cambrian Railways lever). Northampton supplies a couple of pub signs from the Spread Eagle and the Abington whereas High Wycombe brings us Brunel's Railway Shed.
- WME Wolverhampton - archive Green Bus action with a repeat appearance for route 4 at Moseley Parklands, then a handful of Banks's bits and pieces include some pun-inspired Easter egg examples and banners celebrating Wolves's Premier League promotion.
- WME Dudley - an evening call at the Swan in Amblecote follows an afternoon view of Alder Coppice Primary School on Sedgley's Northway estate.
- WME Sandwell - the 450 lays over at Bearwood Bus Station where it can admire the local clock in tones of blue and gold.
- WME Staffordshire - two canal captures from a sunkissed Awbridge Lock near Trysull.
- WME Shropshire - a solitary Shrewsbury snippet focusing on an Abbey Hardware shop sign.
Theme or no theme it's been a productive few weeks and my photostream running total now stands at 3,922 pictures. March waits in the wings with a willingness to increase that tally as I edge ever closer to that 4,000 landmark.