Wednesday, June 14

Rail Related Updates

Due to technical problems with my home computer, WME updates have been even more thin on the ground than usual. I have however managed to creak rustily back into action with a small update this morning...
  • Two train photos have been added to the Wolverhampton Station collection on WME Wolverhampton. I'm pleased to actually get some train related content on there and add more substance to an important and under-represented part of the site >>> http://wme2.fotopic.net
  • I've also added a collection on Aston Station to WME Birmingham. Its hardly my favourite station, but Aston is quite important to me as one of the first locations I visited with a digital camera. It does mean that WME Birmingham becomes even more rail dominated, but I'm pleased to showcase more of my earliest photos by including pics from September 2002 >>> http://wme4.fotopic.net

Hopefully a larger update to the galleries will follow soon - I know, promises promises! I have recently been working back through my early archive, extracting more photos for WME1 including some interesting shots that I hope to use once I return from my holiday in Dawlish later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment