Sunday, June 18

Prepare to be bored

With the home computer showing signs of behaving again, I thought I'd attempt to squeak in a couple more updates before I leave for Dawlish, so...
  • Three photos have been transferred to WME Walsall. One is a very boring photo of a bus stop in Rushall that recalls memories of visits to Pelsall, Brownhills and routes such as the 346 and the 362. The other two are additions to the Wyrley and Essington Canal collection, with Birchills Junction and Stokes Bridge now making appearances. I'm particularly fond of the canals around Bloxwich so its great to get these photos included - Birchills Junction is a favourite location I've visited a few times now, whilst Stokes Bridge is quite eyecatching in its decoration and I still don't quite know what to make of it! >>> http://wme3.fotopic.net
  • And if you thought a bus stop in Rushall sounded bad, then things only get worse on WME Dudley. Just one photo has been added, with the Information Board at Stourbridge Bus Station finding its way onto the Stops & Stations collection. Its possibly my most mundane photo ever - there's a fair bit of competition for that title mind - but it does the job of capturing another little piece of one of my absolute favourite bus locations. Enough said, although I do hope to add more photos (maybe even some interesting ones) in the near future! >>> http://wme5.fotopic.net

And so another few pieces of the WME jigsaw have fallen into place. Hopefully the computer will still behave when I return off holiday, so fingers crossed for some more updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment