Wednesday, May 24

More update action

Yes, the WME Updates Machine has slowly creaked into action once more, with WME Dudley and Exploration Extra being the recipients of an injection of new additions.

Exploration Extra has had only a little tweak of an update - I've added a couple of bus photos to the Cornwall holiday collection, whilst a train at Saltburn has found its way into the North Yorkshire selection. To view the additions, see http://explorextra.fotopic.net

On WME Dudley, things have been a little more substantial. The Birmingham Main Line Canal collection has received 3 photos from my March 2005 visit to Coseley Tunnel. Dudley by Bus now features photos of the 9 at Stourbridge (one of my personal favourites, and Rog must like it too because he put it in the SBI Calendar), and the 228 at Brockmoor (one of my most recent photos, and another bus location to add to the mix). Finally, I've started a collection to showcase local photos of Oldswinford. I had a quick look around the area prior to visiting BaMMoT ealier this month, which means I now have the minimum 2 photos I need to start the collection, with the potential to add a few more. As it is, the Oldswinford pub and the Oldswinford Fish Bar are the lucky features that get to make an appearance. See the updates at http://wme5.fotopic.net

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:19 am

    Yes, My Favourite photo of the 9 at Stourbridge has appeared.
    Rog

    ReplyDelete