Wednesday, May 31

A meeting with a Baseball Bat

... Before you ask, no, Rog hasn't been threatening me with violence! Bank Holiday Monday saw Woody, Rog and myself heading off into Birmingham to attend the Two Museums Day at Aston Manor and BaMMoT - an excellent day out I thought, despite the weather. I managed to achieve one of life's greatest ambitions by finally having a ride on the Baseball Bat, which was doing the car park shuttle amongst the showers at Wythall. It is a peculiar beast, just hope the photos prove usable.

Updates might be slow on WME for the next few days - am trying to sort out some of the older photos in the archive, so it'll be a bits and pieces diet for the forseeable future before I launch into preparing some of my more recent stuff. I might however be persuaded to update the Rog Files with some shots from Monday, will see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment