Tuesday, October 9

And what about the site?

Well, once again things have been very slow going on the WME front - no real updates for the last couple of weeks, and nothing really on the horizon either. I've made a start on ploughing through the August 2006 archive, thus far focusing on my Bradley Canal and Castle Bromwich trips, so hopefully there might be some more constructive progress soon.

Looking at the galleries more generally, I am getting quite concerned about the WMEs for Solihull, Coventry and Telford. Updates have ground to a halt on these galleries already, and there isn't much remaining in the archive that offers the prospect of future updates either. I think I need to make those areas a priority for any outings I may do in the remainder of the year, and a few Birmingham Local trips wouldn't go amiss either.

Fingers crossed and lets see how things develop...

No comments:

Post a Comment