Tuesday, May 29

Technically frustrating...

Due to unexpected technical difficulties, all updates to WME are currently on hold. My home computer has effectively died, meaning I have very limited access to the internet and am thus unable to upload and move around my photos in order to develop the WME galleries.

The situation is unlikely to resolve itself in the very near future, as it looks likely I might need a replacement PC and will need to sort out the finances for this, as well as transferring my photo archive across. In the meantime, I am still around for some site correspondance, and hopefully the galleries are developed enough to stand on their own two feet and provide much West Midlands interest even if I'm unable to add any new content for the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment