Monday, December 24

Christmas Approaches

It may be Christmas Eve, but work continues at WME - and there are a couple more tiny reasons to celebrate. Firstly, this is my 100th post to WME Blogspot: the blog has proved a useful companion to the WME galleries over the last couple of years, giving me a forum for articulating my ideas and plans for the gallery, as well as reflecting on how things have been progressing.

To that end, things haven't been progressing too badly recently. A handful of useful landmarks have been met, the latest of which is WME Staffordshire reaching the 150 photo mark this very morning. The new additions include Stourton Bridge on the Staffs & Worcs Canal, a couple of Codsall views from Boxing Day 2005, and a new Exploring Essington collection adding to the growing presence of South Staffordshire villages on the gallery.

There are just a few more photos I want to try and move before the end of the year, and then I can focus on new photos for the new year. Hopefully I'll be back with post 101 soon enough to tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment