- WME Dudley took centre stage this month with the Black Country Living Museum firmly in the spotlight. Various vegetables are therefore joined by general views of Racecourse Colliery and the Lime Kilns, while a West Bromwich Corporation Daimler bus poses outside the Bradburn & Wedge showroom
- Besides the museum medley, Dudley also contributes a 255 bus on Kingswinford High Street along with the Cobham Arms' dartboard from Howley Grange estate near Halesowen.
- WME Wolverhampton paid a visit to Bilston in furnishing itself with a cemetery shot, a Metro stop sign and a Trumpet teaser (Holden's jazz pub being a longstanding personal favourite of mine). Blakenhall Library makes an appearance as does the Builders Arms pub sign from Derry Street, All Saints.
- There are Bloxwich bonuses to report on WME Walsall where a stylised signal outside Bloxwich North Station is accompanied by a memento from the much-lamented Bulls Head, the pub having met its ultimate fate in being flattened last year.
- Action from WME Birmingham concentrates on Hockley (an illuminated Black Eagle lamp) and Bordesley's station sign although the Post Office Vaults creeps into contention too.
- WME Warwickshire makes its 2017 debut thanks to a couple of Alcester artefacts - Malt Mill Lane and a twinning mosaic.
- And finally, solitary shots each for WME Staffordshire (a Banks's sign for the Bull at Codsall) and for WME Shropshire (the Bricklayers Arms on Copthorne Road, a Joules pub in the Shrewsbury suburbs).
The WME photostream now stands at 3,160 published pictures and I hope to continue the steady start to 2017 with further additions through March. Until then, enjoy the photos!