Tuesday, February 6

Yes, I am still here

Once again, things have gone a little quiet on the WME front. The galleries seem to be ticking along nicely enough, and I haven't felt a great urge to sort out any more photos, so I've just left things alone for a while - giving me time to enjoy the cricket now that England have discovered something of a one-day winning streak.

There has been a little bit of site work though, chipping away at my photos from June and July 2005 and slowly filtering these through for testing on WME1. I'm quite pleased with the photos that have emerged thus far, and they should provide the basis for a really solid update next time round. Its been good to reconnect with some half-forgotten outings, especially my Goscote and Pelsall canal walk and the Rog trip to Tipton and Stowlawn.

Talking of Mr Chance, he has been busy bless 'im! I note the SBI Fotopic has been updated with stuff far more recent than I've been able to muster on WME. He's also got the SBI Blog moving a little (only a tad mind, still needs to work at it methinks), and then there's the small matter of his rather disturbing MySpace page, 'therogiscookin' - no mention of buses though, what is going on Rog? I'm also hoping we're going to find a way of discussing our exploration exploits so that they can be included on SBI Past alongside my 'Tales of a West Midlands Explorer', could be a nice feature. Hopefully I'll be reporting on the first Rog/Woody trip of 2007 soon with a Warwickshire plan in the pipeline ready to go, now there's something to look forward to!

So fear not, intrepid visitors to WME - all is well, I'm just having one of my quiet phases. It does me good to take a break from the galleries from time to time. The batteries are recharging as I type...

No comments:

Post a Comment