- Beginning if I may with WME Birmingham, here we have a sizeable influx of local area snapshots complete with a sprinkling of new sets. Digbeth gets underway with a shot of the Anchor pub whilst Druids Heath pops up courtesy of the local library. Handsworth and Handsworth Wood made their presence felt with Hawthorn House and Handsworth Park offerings, plus Bridge 106 at Duddeston Mill Road nudges its way into the Grand Union Canal selection.
- WME Sandwell was also kept occupied with a teasing of Greets Green (the Farley Park Lodge building plus the Eight Locks pub) and further Old Crown additions to Great Bridge. There was also a slight bit of Bristnall Fields (the Plough pub on George Road) along with the emergence of Gorse Farm Bridge for the Tame Valley Canal.
- A round robin next, taking us in turn to WME Dudley (the Hawne Tavern for Halesowen and the Smiths Arms for Fatherless Barn), WME Staffordshire (Eccleshall Post Office and a glimpse of Filance Bridge) and WME Shropshire (views of English Bridge in Shrewsbury) as they all benefited from two extra inclusions.
- And finally as always we have the stragglers. Bringing up the rear come WME Wolverhampton (a sign outside East Park Library), WME Coventry (a bus stop in Eastern Green), WME Solihull (the Railway Inn by Berkswell Station) and WME Worcestershire (a platform view from Evesham Station).
- May's updates are already filtering through in dribs and drabs so feel free to keep a watching brief on those and I'll tell you more in a few weeks time...
Sunday, May 12
WME Flickr Focus: April 2013
Among the cut and thrust of WME photostream development, some months tend to be more productive than others. April 2013 was a slowish month as updates go, but we can still rake over the coals of the pictures that did put in an appearance...