Friday, September 29

Keeping the momentum going

Momentum is a word that doesn't tend to enter the WME vocabulary much, with updates usually sporadic and rare at best. It is with some trepidation that I actually wield the word, but I think it is justified after my third round of updates over the last few weeks. The latest batch sees more useful additions to the following galleries:
  • WME Birmingham: Four additions - another 26 at Bromford Bridge photo (newly tweaked, I'm proud of that one), a view of Yardley Wood Station, another view of Kings Norton Junction Bridge on the Worcs & B'ham Canal, and a second train photo for Longbridge (got my layers in order there)
  • WME Worcestershire: Now, its very rare that this gallery gets an update, so enjoy it whilst it lasts. Two new bus additions - the 28 at Worcester and an 8 at Kidderminster - plus a new collection for Foregate Street Station. It was about time Foregate Street was included after being on my 'to do' list for an eternity, and now its sorted. Pleasing progress I'd say.
  • WME Telford: What, another Telford update? Yes indeed - Wellington Station provides one of those much-needed new collections I mentioned last time. Its great to start off a spot for one of my favourite stations, again after a long wait in the queue.

Whilst I'm delighted with recent progress, there still seems to be loads of work to do. There are plenty of test photos that still need tweaking and amending, but this latest batch of updates does show that it is worth it. My immediate priorities are to try and sort out a few photos for WME Solihull, whilst I also want to tackle the perennial issue of Wolvtest on WME1 being crammed with local area photos that never seem to go anywhere. Looks like I'll be kept busy for some time to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment